I came across this

https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20180514.215522.0efe8d21.gl.html

Im trying to make heads or tails of this.

Regards
Brent

On 2022/11/01 09:10, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 9:39 AM Brent Clark via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> wrote:

    Good day Guys

    I would like to run exim to use MariaDB's inherent TLS / SSL
    functions.

    Is this possible with exim? I changed the '/etc/my.cnf' '[client]'
    section to define the key/cert/csa, and Dovecot picked it up
    great, but
    exim doesn't seem to.

    I checked the exim docs under MySQL and didn't see any reference
    to SSL.
    Is it not possible to use MySQL's native SSL support with exim?

    If anyone can please share their 'hide mysql_servers', it would be
    appreciated.

    Regards
    Brent Clark

Now unless you make a feature request to add the options to secure that connection with SSL, I believe there is no such option at the moment.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,