On 2022/11/01 13:06, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users wrote:

(I missed the related function call in Exim's sources.)

So having TLS options in one of the my.cnf should work. Maybe you used
the wrong option group (as JGH guessed), or the wrong file, or wrong
permissions on the file, or any combination of all these.
Thanks guys

Got it working.

If I can suggest ... to the powers that be. Maybe update and clarify in the documentation (an example too couldn't hurt).
Use it ... don't use it.

Many thanks again to the community for the help.

Regards
Brent Clark