Dňa 29. 3. o 10:56 Olaf Hopp (SCC) via Exim-users napísal(a):
On 3/28/23 15:59, Mike Tubby via Exim-users wrote:

Jeremys proposal sounded promising at first look, but after his correction
that I have to use "max_rcpts = 1" and that these are my main routers / transports handling ~200k Mails per day I decided still to live with 2 pairs of routers and transports and keep in mind, when I change one of them, I have to change the other one as well.
"max_rcpts = 1" seems to "expensive" in my use case.

And what about include common transport parts from separate file in both? I never did it in transport, but i use it in ACL to not touch (very mutch) debian's default config.

regards

--
Slavko