The subject line caught my interest.

My mail domain is DNSSEC Signed and I have SSL/TLS Certificates (Let's Encrypt - which I've automated) that cover it - and have implemented TLSA records for my mail server a few years back. So if the recipient SMTP server also happens to have a TLSA DNS record - I see no reason to have a database record that includes it and would think the only "Domains I must use TLS with" are domains that do not have a TLSA record. This would reduce the size of your Database table - which one day could be of Zero size. Wouldn't that be a target to strive for?