On 18/04/2023 17:45, Jan Ingvoldstad via Exim-users wrote:

17. apr. 2023 kl. 14:44 skrev Sebastian Arcus via Exim-users
<exim-users@exim.org>:

I couldn't agree more. I am permanently scarred emotionally from installing and
configuring SpamAssassin for the first time - and even after years of working
with it I don't feel like I've managed to tame it :-)

Here’s an option.

For each final host, add your proxy to internal_networks in the backends’ SA
configurations. That way, you can run SA both on your proxy and on each
backend, but when your proxy delivers to a backend, the backend essentially
assumes your proxy took care of the filtering because it’s the MX.

Hmm - thank you for that. I didn't know about the internal_networks option in SA. Sounds like it could be quite useful. Many thanks