Hi folks,

I upgraded my rspamd from 3.8 to 3.9.
After that, about half of my emails trigger a line like

      2024-07-15 11:22:00 xxxxx-xxxxx-xx spam acl condition: cannot parse spamd
[127.0.0.1]:11333, output: 1

in the exim log file and those mails go through unfiltered.
I don't see any correlation with anything for mails passing successfully the
rspamd
and mails not passing the rspamd.

The rspamd logs nothing for those mails triggering the "cannot parse spamd"
message
It's not a kind of timeouts, the message is triggered within 1 or 2 seconds
after opening
the wire for the sending system.

Anyone seeing the same problem ?
exim-Config was not modified and worked fine with rspamd 3.8
exim is the latest Debian 12 (bookworm) "4.96-15+deb12u5"

Regards,
Olaf

PS: Yes, I also ask this on the rspamd list
    I'm not sure if this is an exim or rspamd problem
    and also want to warn you before upgrading your rspamd to version 3.9

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Scientific Computing Center (SCC)

Dipl.-Geophys. Olaf Hopp

Zirkel 2
Gebäude 20.20, Raum 158
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-48009
E-Mail: olaf.h...@kit.edu
Web: www.scc.kit.edu

Sitz der Körperschaft:
Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft