On 7/17/24 10:34 AM, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:
On 17/07/2024 07:43, Kai Bojens via Exim-users wrote:
This doesn't look good, IMHO.

It certainly doesn't make me feel like putting any effort into
supporting it.  Perhaps some other developer will step up.

the cause of the problem was a combination of self written lua code for rspamd
handling ham/spam-learning
and the commit
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/commit/f0c4d32740df0019673bc706c6004373a2a39220
Calling task:learn in a symbol filter fails in rspamd 3.9 if the mail is
already in the category.
In rspamd 3.8 the mail was just ignored and the error logged.

This also explains why just a part of mails bypassed the spam check.
These are those mails, where the decision was to learn them as spam or ham.
Meanwhile we have adapted our code and rspamd 3.9 runs fine with our setup.

Regards, Olaf

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Scientific Computing Center (SCC)

Dipl.-Geophys. Olaf Hopp

Zirkel 2
Gebäude 20.20, Raum 158
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-48009
E-Mail: olaf.h...@kit.edu
Web: www.scc.kit.edu

Sitz der Körperschaft:
Kaiserstraße 12, 76131 Karlsruhe

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft