Reply of yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru regarding the letter of MISA
ex-yoga teacher Mihaela Francu:

Attention: considering the fact that the letter of Mrs. Mihaela
Francu contains many despicable lies and calumnies, which
could "convince" only the minds of those naïve and ignorant, we
challenge her by this
reply to accept, with the courage implied by the actual truth, a few
substantial bets that we are already sure she will lose, if she will
dare to accept them. Nevertheless, we believe it is necessary to
provoke her in this manner because we have a lot of crushing evidence
meant to easily destroy the despicable lies she sustains. Her
insolence is surprising us.

I regret the fact that the website of the Federation started to be
used by some people in order to spread around without any shame
despicable calumnies and dirty insinuations regarding the MISA yoga
school and me personally. The visceral hatred and the resentments
that animate some of the calumniators, which are full of bad
intentions, make us feel compassion for them. I was surprised to
notice that Mrs. Mihaela Francu plays the role of an implacable MISA
accuser and she even dares to say:

"most of the accusations against the MISA School and its leaders are
true".

The great yogi Swami Sivananda said: "Before accusing your neighbor,
first look for your own flaws".

We will see if Mrs. Mihaela Francu forgot to do that. A wise man said
that we should not trust the accusations which are not based on
striking proofs.

This human being rushes to make accusations based on calumnies,
gossip and despicable lies.
We are surprised by the nonchalance this person shows when she says
she will make reference "to the things that I know that are true and
which I have been able to verify".

In this reply we will invoke arguments based on facts which prove
that what Mrs. Mihaela Francu says are mostly lies and ordinary
gossip of the lowest degree. It is obvious that she did not read the
reply of
Mr. Mihai Stoian, in order to discover that certain aspects she
refers to so passionately have been already clarified. Isn't it
significant that Mr. Barney â€" the distributor of these tapes â€"
already decided to withdraw from public use those erotic movies,
which reached to him, by some suspicious means, through certain so-
called intermediaries from Romania ? (about which we tend to believe
that in reality they were working for the Romanian Secret Service and
they provided him with the tapes confiscated from the Sophrozin
foundation when they did the house searches in 2004). That messenger,
called “Mikael”, advised him to distribute them on the ground of a
suspicious contract. Mr Barney already knows about that and in the
recent talk he had with Mr. Mihai Stoian he showed his deep concern.
In the end of that conversation, he said that he will withdraw
immediately from public use all those movies which, in reality, were
not given to him by authorized persons from the “Sophrozin”
Foundation in Romania .

The desire of Mrs. Francu to make scandal and to promote gossip and
calumny is obvious, considering the fact that she says: "I would like
to specify that I have purchased the Giant Tantra Sex Box in November
last year (2007)".

If Mrs. Francu is not interested in these aspects â€" we wonder why did
she actually buy these tapes herself? It is also odd that when she
speaks about the illegal way in which these tapes could have appeared
on the porn market, Mrs. Francu makes an affirmation which is
shocking for any human being that is intelligent and has common
sense. Here is what she says regarding these movies which were
distributed without the right to do so, in order to thus make a
scandal and to amplify the misinformation regarding this yoga
school: ”How they got and are still on the porno market is perhaps at
this moment less relevant".
In other words, even if we have already proven that these erotic
tapes, which had been confiscated by the prosecutors and then
distributed illegally by bad intended persons which were active
within the Secret
Service, this very serious and un-acceptable aspect is "less
relevant" for Mrs. Francu.

Attention! If Mrs. Mihaela Francu did not understand or if she
pretends that she did not understand that some of these tapes were
distributed illegally by Mr. Barney, we now challenge her to make a
bet of 100.000 euros. We are wondering: will Mrs. Francu have the
courage to make this bet we propose to her, if she has no proof to
support her hazardous affirmations, which are in fact lies? Unlike,
Mrs. Francu, we have three unshakeable proofs which confirm without a
doubt the truth of our affirmations (namely: several erotic tapes
which were confiscated at the house searches in 2004 contained film
shots that were not destined for public distribution, and they were
distributed without the right to do so by some suspicious messengers,
which we suspect that in reality were employers of the Romanian
Secret Service.) We underline once more that, unlike her, who lies
with nonchalance, we have undeniable proofs which will prove the
truth of our affirmations.

With this occasion, we remind Mrs. Francu of what the wise men
say: "The striking truth of facts, as soon as facts exist, is and
remains one and the same. Facts never cease to exist, not even when
they are ignored by ignorant, perverted and bad intended people."

If Mrs. Francu makes this bet, we assure her in advance that she will
lose it. Why? Because, unlike us, she does not have anything to
sustain her despicable lies that she spreads around. This difference
is essential. If Mrs. Francu dares to make this bet with us, we
announce her that we will donate the entire amount she will have to
pay when she will lose this bet (100.000 euros) to MISA yoga school.

We are filled with compassion seeing how keen Mrs. Francu is to
accuse us when she rushes to label, in an obviously tendentious
manner, some scenes in which some feminine persons having urinary
orgasm were filmed. She stigmatized all those things with the absurd
label of "sexual perversions" . Only a sick mind like that of Mrs.
Francu can label the act of urinating, which every human being does
everyday, as "sexual perversions" . Did Mrs. Mihaela Francu think
that when she goes to toilet herself in order to pee, according to
her accusing vision, she also does "sexual perversions" ? This shows
the meanness and visceral hatred both against MISA yoga school and
against yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru that animates Mrs. Francu in
the present moment. We ask all those who want to be convinced about
this to watch those sequences with urinary orgasm in order to become
clear for them whether they are or are not "sexual perversions" , as
Mrs. Francu claims.

Now we will refer to some absurd affirmation regarding me and which,
at the same time, are some despicable lies that Mrs. Francu, in her
insolence, dares to spread about me. I want to underline that I feel
great compassion seeing the hatred and the stubborn desire to
denigrate me, which Mrs. Francu manifests regarding me. And we have
to consider that I, personally, have never done any harm to her, her
keenness full of passion brings into the light also the stupidity
that animates her. Mrs. Francu dares to say, without any shame, that
Gregorian Bivolaru is having sexual relations. Through this
affirmation she intends to put us in the light of infamy. We are
aware that the bad and pervert ones judge easily and passionately the
others, according to their own perversity. Therefore, we remind Mrs.
Francu the wise words of Jesus: "Before you pick the straw in the eye
of your neighbour, take care of the big stick in your own eye". We
want to let Mrs. Francu know that in reality we have never had, we
never have and we will never have sexual relations. If she likes to
sexual relations, it is her choice. But we have never had and will
never have sexual relations. Her affirmation, saying that Yoga
Teacher Gregorian Bivolaru has only sexual relations is a great lie.
Those who know me know that I often condemned and will always condemn
sexual relations without love which from our perspective, when it
does not imply love, is degrading for the human being. Considering
that Mrs. Francu is used to having only sex makes her believe that we
also have only sexual relations. Well, we tell her now that she is
extremely wrong when she imagines that Gregorian Bivolaru makes sex
only without love.

Now, we move on to the most serious and most despicable affirmation
that Mrs. Francu dares to make about us. Without a doubt, her mean
accusation is shocking for us and we find it revolting. At the same
time, we are surprised by the stupidity that Mrs. Francu shows. She
actually says: "there are more and more women who report having been
infected by him with sexually transmitted diseases."

Those naïve or ignorant who will read these lines will be thrilled
with horror (as this is Mrs. Francu's intention) and they will rush
to say: "This yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru is so vile, this man is
such a criminal. Look, not only that he keeps infecting more and more
innocent women, but at the same time, with a criminal
unconsciousness, he remains constantly infected himself, having many
sexually transmitted diseases. And he does this only to transmit them
to some innocent women he has sexual relations with.”

Such information, obviously stupid, aims to show at the same time
that Gregorian Bivolaru is a sadistic, unconscious, insane,
irresponsible and also a masochistic man, because he stays for year
like this, being destroyed by such awful sexually transmitted
diseases which he constantly refuses to treat himself of. Regarding
those "more and more women", Mrs. Francu does not give any names.
Regarding the many diseases of Gregorian Bivolaru, she does not
mention anything specific. In this way, she insinuates skillfully
that Gregorian Bivolaru is already infected with all possible
sexually transmitted diseases, having even syphilis or AIDS.
Regarding the affirmation that Gregorian Bivolaru has unprotected
sex, Mrs. Francu does not say who the person that confessed these to
her is. She does not care about the facts, but about the accusations,
which should be as many and as serious as possible.

If we were to believe totally these few frightening words written by
Mrs. Francu especially for those naïve and ignorant, a person with no
intelligence whatsoever could easily be decried, stigmatized, made
dirty and put in the light of infamy through such despicable
calumnies. If we put our mind to it and we summon her to court for
calumny, we are already sure that Mrs. Francu would rush to defend
herself, saying that she heard all these stories from different
people and could not give at least one specific name and address to
sustain the serious affirmations which now she dares to make. If she
was asked how does she know that Mr. Gregorian Bivolaru has sexually
transmitted diseases, she would back off, saying that she heard about
this from different people but she would add that she does not know
exactly if this man really has those many sexually transmitted
diseases or not.

Eventually, we are sure that if she was sued for calumny, Mrs.
Mihaela Francu would back off saying that she only said what she
heard other people saying (without considering that maybe those
persons lie or are keen on bringing calumnies with bad intention
against a man, in order to denigrate him).

An ancient common sense principle says: "Do not do unto others what
you would not want done to yourself" We are completely sure that if
somebody would have done the same affirmations about her, which
Mihaela Francu made about Gregorian Bivolaru, Mrs. Francu would have
been shocked, revolted and she would have righteously asked her
self: "How did this person dare to harm me so much?". But Mihaela
Francu did not ask herself this question at all when she made such
serious affirmations and said these lies regarding a man whom until
2007 she hypocritically considered to be her yoga teacher. It is
worthwhile to ask ourselves: does this person have common sense? The
peak hypocrisy is that this person claims to have done yoga within
MISA yoga school for 13 years. Here what Mihaela Francu says in the
beginning of her message: "I have attended the yoga courses of the
MISA School for 13 years"

But we found out that the range of calumnies of Mrs. Francu was not
limited to only these very serious accusations. To make her dirty
inventions even more credible, Mrs. Francu has made up without any
shame not only certain so-called persons which have been
sexually "infected" by Gregorian Bivolaru. She even dares to say: "he
has repeatedly been informed about this situation". Reading all the
despicable lies she was not ashamed to put on paper, we remind Mrs.
Francu that "lie has short legs" and we ask her, in the name of
truth, to answer the following questions â€" we already know she will
not be able to answer them, because in reality such situations never
existed and do not exist:

1. When exactly (date, place, year, day, hour) was Gregorian Bivolaru
even once informed that he has sexually transmitted diseases?

2. Who exactly (name and address) informed him about this?

3. What is the name and address of the other persons who informed
Gregorian Bivolaru that he is the carrier or transmitter of certain
presumed sexually transmitted diseases?

4. What were the sexually transmitted diseases it was said that
Gregorian Bivolaru had, on that occasion?

Is Mrs. Francu willing to make a bet with Gregorian Bivolaru against
100.000 euros if there was ever at least one real person (not one
that was made up!!!) or at least one time (real, not made up) when
Gregorian Bivolaru was informed that he was infected with sexually
transmitted diseases?

If Mihaela Francu is so sure about the lies she sustains in this
letter, she could immediately engage herself in this bet. We announce
her that anyway she will lose it, and this is because everything she
makes up and spreads around are only despicable lies and dirty
calumnies, which have no chance to be proven because all of them,
without exception, refer to so-called "facts" which in reality do not
exists. Considering that Mrs. Francu says with insolence that yoga
teacher Gregorian Bivolaru was informed many times about the sexually
transmitted diseases he had, we ask her to say exactly the names,
addresses, dates, hours and places when he was informed about this.
At the same time, we ask her ask her to tell us if there were other
persons present there as witnesses.

Beyond all these despicable lies and phantasmagorical and criminal
insinuations, Yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru says clearly and firmly
that he did not have and he does not have any sexually transmitted
disease. Facing these insinuations and revolting accusations, he
proposes both to Mrs. Mihaela Francu as well as to other people who
spread such dirty lies to dare immediately to accept the following
bet, which Mr. Bivolaru is ready anytime to make:

Attention!!! Yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru makes a bet against
100.000 euro that he did not have and he does not have any sexually
transmitted disease. For this, the person willing to take this bet
should first prepare this amount of money and give it to a third
trustful person. Once this is done, yoga teacher Gregorian Bivolaru
will go together with the person who will make the bet to have the
tests regarding the sexually transmitted disease which the respective
person accuses him to have. If in the end it will be proven that yoga
teacher Gregorian Bivolaru is healthy, the person who made the bet
will lose the money and that amount of money will be donated to MISA
yoga school. In this way we make it clear that yoga teacher Gregorian
Bivolaru is healthy and that he has no sexually transmitted diseases.

We are willing to make this real bet starting with the date when this
reply is published. At the same time, we ask Mihaela Francu to answer
immediately to all the above asked questions. Considering that in the
letter of Mihaela Francu it is specified a certain so-
called "repetitive warning" regarding the fact that I am infected and
a transmitter of sexually transmitted diseases, it would be easy to
prove at least two of these warnings. In reality, we know very well
already that it never existed not even one such warning from anybody
simply because I have never been and I am not infected with any
sexually transmitted diseases and I do not have any other diseases
either.

In Mrs. Francu's letter there is another despicable calumny regarding
my so called sexually transmitted diseases which she says I spread
around. This is what she says: "he continues to deny and keeps
spreading the diseases"

About this supplementary despicable calumny we supplementary ask Mrs.
Francu to answer the following questions:

1. When did I deny that I have those so-called sexually transmitted
diseases which Mihaela Francu says that I have?

2. Who was the person present when I denied these things?

3. What did I deny regarding my so-called sexually transmitted
diseases which in reality Mihaela Francu claims that I have?

4. When and where was that meeting in which it is said that I denied
those things?

5. Who are the specific people (names, addresses) about whom it is
claimed that I had infected with sexually transmitted diseases?

Considering the seriousness of these calumnious accusations, we ask
Mrs. Mihaela Francu to answer immediately and to tell us all these
information that we ask from her.

At the same time, as the “test of fire”, we ask Mrs. Mihaela Francu
to accept immediately the bet we have suggested. This is the only way
to see if she really has the courage to sustain these despicable
lies, at
the price of losing the bet we suggest. Anyway, we are sure that Mrs.
Mihaela Francu will not dare to make this bet, because deep in her
soul she already knows that any lie is destroyed by the striking
evidence of truth.

Through this reply we give a deadly strike to all those who, for
years, have been spreading many despicable calumnies about us, some
of them being extremely stupid. It is sad to notice that some human
beings waste their time and energy in order to cause as much harm as
possible, plotting all kind of miserable situations. Gossip and
calumny are sins which will stay with those who make them. Those who
do such evil things will receive all the evil they cause. Remember
what Jesus says: "Who shall sow wind, shall reap storm". We are
surprised that at the end of this letter the so called "yoghini"
Mihaela Francu
hopes, in a silly way, that the poison of her skillfully made up lies
will be effective. After spreading all this awful gossip, Mihaela
Francu will then ask with hypocrisy "you would like to continue to
support this organization? ".

Considering that Mrs. Francu says: "I am at your disposal for any
further questions ", we will see if she will have the courage to make
at least one of the bets we suggested in this reply.
It is amazing for us that such a human being who lies without any
shame, gossips and spreads the poison of doubt regarding a yoga
school and a human being (Gregorian Bivolaru), which have been and
are still
treated unjustly, discriminated and unfairly put in the light of
infamy, she hypocritically ends her poisonos letter with: "Sincerely".

Beyond all these, for Mrs. Mihaela Francu we feel great compassion
and we pray to God the Father to forgive her for the hatred and
meanness that animates her, because we are aware that in the state of
ignorance she is, she does not know what she does.

We hope that reading carefully and lucidly this reply, which speaks
about facts and is asking for facts, and not for lies, will help
those who are careful, intuitive and intelligent to realize what is
the truth that often hides behind appearances?

I wrote this reply because, as the wise men say: “calumny should
never be disregarded or minimized, even if it is just a lie.”

Gregorian Bivolaru

Yoga Teacher

Mentor of MISA Yoga School