I will still be offering various linux software but I unfortunately will no
longer be able to offer the isos for anonymous download as my multiple t1
connection was pegged for a straight week with upwards of 20-30 simultaneous
users I am very sorry for this and will continue to help in anyway that I
can......this only proves that teh mandrake distribution is spreading like
wildfire ... you guys should be proud of what you have done and I thank you
for creating such a fine compilation.......... I could throttle the
bandwidth down for each connection but can't find an ftp deamon with that
capability (or if it has it I sure can't figure out how to put in in effect)
but who would want to download an iso from a site that limits you to like
20k anyway .........

    David Rodgers