John Aldrich wrote:

> Axalon....what site were you on? I just went to
> www.compusa.net and searched their modems list. The only
> thing they had under about $100 was either external or PCI.
> I couldn't find ANY modems on their "closeout" page. :-(
>
> Is this in one of their catalogs or if you have a URL,
> maybe you can post it so the unfortunate folks who have
> WinModems. :-)
>         John

Look in http://www.pricewatch.com  for prices and sources;
so far it has been the best source of hardware.  Its not
a retailer...its a listing of retailers that has the hardware.

--
Ramon Gandia ================= Sysadmin ================ Nook Net
http://www.nook.net                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]