On Wed, 03 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> John, g++ and gcc are compatability links (part of gnu...)

Umm...I take it you're saying I don't know what I'm talking
about??? ;-) If you say so, I'd be the first to agree! :-)
I was just talking off the top of my head, trying to find
some suggestions which might fix his problem. I think
someone else (you?) suggested he may not have the libstdc++
library installed... that really makes sense. I'm NOT a
programmer (although I play one on TV <not! G>) so I have
no idea what I'm talking about... I guess I need to make
that a little clearer in the future... :-)
        John