Lets not forget access, visio and project!!!

Any suggestions?

Dunc

Christopher Cox wrote:

> There is a good "Excel-compatible" spreadsheet in Star
> Office. Also SO is backwards-compatible with Office-97's
> word DOC files. It is my understanding that GIMP is quite a
> powerful graphics editor. Also, Star Office has a
> presentatino program which I think is supposed to be
> compatible with Powerpoint. That only leaves Quicken,
> Turbotax and VB.
>       John

I have yet to load Star Office, but have it sitting next to me. Gimp does
net even come close to a Image Composer of sorts. I will play with Star
Office to see what that plugs up. The off the shelf stuff like Quiken,
TurboTax and the lack of a VB is really going to be tough to fill.

Later

Christopher Cox

-- \\- Duncan Hall - SysAdmin Viator - Sydney AU +61 2 93616137 -\\ --