On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Sergio Korlowsky wrote:

> > Should that perhaps be reported as a bug sincne it's a new installation
> > without anything done to it (Kernel recompilation doesn't count).
>
> Well no, I guess it was done on purpossed for security reasons
> so only authorized users can connect  to.

I an't see how that fits in. When I installed the system, it asked me to
add a users and in wich runlevel I wold like too boot. If it was done for
security reasons, I should not have been asked to add a user. Redhat that
doesn't ask for a useraccount during install (at least not 6.0) doesn't
behave that way and in RedHat you have to manually give users access to
CD-Rom and floppy drives.

So nah, I don't buy your  argument..

/Jocke!
---
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.

        But let your communication be Yea, yea; nay, nay: for
        whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
                -- Matthew 5:37