Hello all

I'm a little bit off topic...BUT!!!!

Has anyone else had this BIIIG problem.!!!
This far used AMD K6-2/333 with Jamicon motherboard 100mhz bus 64 megs ram,
10G hd,34x cdrom external usrobotics sportster flash modem,realtec ether
card,
have tested many vers RH and now Mandrake 6.1-1 with 2.2.13-7 kernel.
This far all ok...recombiled kerne couple of times...especially for ax25.

Now updated my prosessor to AMD K6-2/450 Mhz....so far went fine...but when
started combile kernel
started problems....menuconfig ok,make dep ok,then bzlilo all the possible
errors,ie can't get it made...Boy 4 days now trying
no success.
Got ahaa!!! Took RH 6.1 started installing ,all ok got rh running,except
rh's installation (full) some how leaves much selected
items uninstalled.
But again when started recombile kernel,troubles....but after some hours got
compilaition ok and what more rh running.
In Mandrake didn't get kernel combiled.....
Writing this in win...my linux is MESSS!

OK...now do I have to do combile every time with 333Mhz prosessor and change
it afterw. to 450 or is there already invented
wheel?

Unfortunately this gates thing works...there's nothing to do.Exept one
radioamateur program,which kind haven't found yet for
linux.

I'll try SUSE for testing is this only RH/MANDRAKE,which making me
neurotic,mean day without linux ISSSS MESSSS!

Please don't ask err files...could not get them,beside attached them could
have taken hudredthousands kb's....

So please if somebody have had same kind probs. and found solution,other
than change computer,please drop me a note.

All the best

Jarmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]