I upgraded to Mandrake 7.0 and am having problems booting into windows 98.
I'm getting the message: Invalid system disk. Replace the disk, then hit any
key.

I have two disks: /dev/hda and /dev/hdb.

root is hda1, and the win98 partition is on hdb1.

My lilo.conf is:

boot=/dev/hda
vga=normal
prompt
timeout=50

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.14
label=linux-2.2.14
root=/dev/hda1
append="mem=256M"
read-only

other=/dev/hdb1
label=win98
table=/dev/hda

My /etc/fstab is:

/dev/hdb1 /win98 vfat user,exec,conv=auto 0 0
/dev/hda1 / ext2 defaults 1 1
/dev/hda5 /home ext2 defaults 1 2
/dev/hda6 /var ext2 defaults 1 2
/dev/hda7 swap_upgrade swap defaults 0 0
/dev/hda8 swap_upgrade swap defaults 0 0
/dev/hdb6 /mnt/disk ext2 defaults 1 2
/dev/fd0        /mnt/floppy     auto sync,user,noauto,nosuid,nodev,unhide       0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/dev/sr0        /mnt/cdrom      auto user,noauto,nosuid,exec,nodev,ro   0 0

I'd appreciate any help.

-- Stephen