Hi,

Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

[snip]

> Ok lets clairify a bit and quit just generalizing the netscape problems.
>
> Senerio 1,
>         ppp line drops, and it never returns from the dns attempt
>
> Senerio 2,
>         Java
>
> Senerio 3,
>         Close one window they all close
>
> Senerio 4,
>         Exit netscape, and the process stays running
>
> These seem tobe the most persistant, let me know if you think i missed
> any.

[snip]

Yep. That covers it.
The Java thing we all have been living with for a while. Its 4 that for
me, is new, and bugging me the most.(BTW, wrote a little gdm postsession
script that cleans up netscape processes after a user logout. So that at
least reduces substantially the number of killalls I am doing per day.)

Harshal