Using here KDE and closing NC normally...ie. exit.
Funny thing happened,when installing 7.0,install program didn't do the
job well,just left NC partly uninstalled,and when tried install it
afterwards by hand there allways were some depecies that coudn't
install...But I cleaned all NC stuff from LM and installed from LM 6.1
older 4.61 NC and that installation worked....Haven't try update to
4.7...Nc works anyway,so much that I can spend too much time
in net..according my phone bills.

As someone wrote earlier,I have got help from this list before asked
just much...biiig thanks.

Main thing is,that have got LM working without any err reports in
startup logs...thats something,which proves,that after short time
LM is confirureable for everyone....Comparing to myself...I'm
not newbie...but let's say "expert -"

By the way..LM is first distro where I have got hamradio stuff working
with first try.

Jarmo