On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:04:23 -0500, Joseph S. Gardner wrote:

->> After reading a much I learned ? that there will be installed a "ioptions.ippp0"
out of the "ioptions" file
->> together with some other files.
->> I couldn't find any ioptions.ippp0 file!
->>
->> I tested the IPPP0 dev with isdnctrl list ippp0 -> everyline seems to be ok
->> "isdnctrl dial ippp0" brings up the same error msg.
->
->Are you running KDE or are you trying to have some sort of process running in the
background??
I use KDE and the problem was so easy
As I wrote before I found out that I missed some files. An other guy with the same
problem mentioned
what I overlooked all the time .
in kcmkisdn you have to set up the path to the pppd to where it is and not where they
( default path)
thought it is.
When you take the browser to search for the file it will be shown at once but the path
isn't the same as it is
pointed to by default :-( Thats what I overlooked all the time.
pointing to the right place and ISDN is up and running :-)))))))))

Bye Peter

Tel:     +49 (30) 742 61 10
Fax:    +49 (30) 743 750 02
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]