----- Original Message -----
From: Sergio P. Korlowsky
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [expert] Floppy install???

Sean Armstrong wrote:

Sorry if this message is off topic. I was wondering if it was possible to
install the bare minimum onto a laptop with floppies, since this is the only
drive I have to use on an install. If this is possible, what files do I need
for this and if there is a good info page to explain this I would like to
know where to find it. I really appreciate this.

Given that criteria, I would use muLinux http://mulinux.nevalabs.org/

However, too many commands are emulated for me to feel comfortable with, so I might
"unpack" the files from the PeanutLinux boot/rescue set onto the drive and try to get
it to run from the hard drive.

But muLinux will be your best bet.

Hoyt

Hoyt