I'm needing some help with a problem I am having right now.  I was running
Helios and decided to install over the top of it Air.  Now I am not able to
use my modem.  I am using a Compaq Presiaro 1672 Laptop (350 AMD K6-2, 64
MB, ATI Rage LT Pro 8 MB, 4.3 GB HD w/ 1.5 GB for Linux) and to connect to
the Internet I am using a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 + 56K Modem Combo
Card.  I will dial into my ISP and it will connect and then nothing.  I was
curious and went to my friend's apartment on the campus of Kansas State
University and tried out the Ethernet side and it connected beautifully,
God I want a T-3 line like he has.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to
fix my problem.  The card works great on Windows, that is what I am using
to send this message.

Thanks for your help.

Talk to ya later,

Joey Bahr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the
few who are rich."
John F Kennedy