Hello all (againl ;) )

I have haveing some problems with netscape.
When I initialy logged in to KDE I ran the gamof setting up apps etc..
to my
likeing. I modifed netscape (preferences) to poll my ISP for mail and
to send mail via localhost etc..
when I logout and back in my configuration is lost, when I start nsmail
I get
a dialog box saying no default mail folder unable to retreive mail and
nsmail dies.

I thne have to go and mv nsmail to nsmail.old restart nsmail, reconfig
shutdown nsmail and then mv the contents of nsmail.old to nsmail.

I checked the perms on/in .netscape and I have rwx on all files/dirs I
also checked perms on .kderc and I have rwx thier as well.

any ideas?

Ron