If it was the older CDROM at fault, then how come the 6.1 distribution
installed just fine? If it was the CD burn, then how come 7.02 initialized
another cdrom and installed fine? If it isn't a bug, then how come Mandrake
has been aware of the problem since the release of O2 and done nothing about
it? Maybe you should of read a little more carefully before getting offended
by the inial paragraph. By the way, I worte that bit of initial sarcasm on
purpose for people that can't see past their distribution loyalties and look
at trully finding the answer to the problem before they blow someone off.
The real apology was at the end of the email for those people that were big
enough to REALLY read the email and try to fix the problem. Nice try.
SA