I would love to help anyway that I can. I have to admit that I'm not a
Prolific programmer, But I'm well versed in installing different
distributions. I was thinking about this QA issue, and I don't think that
Mandrake would be able to catch everything. Lets face it, noone can catch
everything. However, and you can correct me if I'm wrong here because I
don't believe this exists yet, maybe an email address for QA to addresss
issues on released products. Not just for bugs, but for other reliability
and cosmetic issues to help enhance Mandrake's distributions. That is just
off the top of my head and probably there is a better way to do this, but I
would be more than willing to help.
Thanks for your patience and for reading my email all the way through.
SA