I have a copy of decss.  Actually, injunction or no, I doubt it's that
hard to find if you search, but if anybody is having trouble let me
know and I'll mail it to you and/or post it temporarily on my web site.

(I've never used it, mind you; I downloaded it as more of a political
statement than anything else -- I don't have have a DVD drive.)

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org