On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Brian T. Schellenberger wrote:

> I have a copy of decss.  Actually, injunction or no, I doubt it's that
> hard to find if you search, but if anybody is having trouble let me
> know and I'll mail it to you and/or post it temporarily on my web site.

Me too.  I've got a file called dvd-munitions.tar.gz which includes
DeCSS.  It's over 3MB (contains a lot of stuff) so if anyone is
interested, let me know.

> (I've never used it, mind you; I downloaded it as more of a political
> statement than anything else -- I don't have have a DVD drive.)

Well, I've never had one until yesterday, but I figured I would grab it
when everything started.. Glad I did.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721