Hi:

This sounds like a fix for something I have been wanting to do for a while.
At one point, I wanted to mount a couple of PC in my equipment rack with
DVD's on them and let anyone in the house access them (kids) to watch
children DVD apps.  Well, of course I could not do this.  Now this sounds
promising.  I'd like any information that is available on this.  Just point me
the way.

Thanks,
Herman R. Willett