I've been burning CDs via Windows for a couple years, and with Linux
for about 1 year.  I've made Data and Audio CDs, but one thing I would
like to be able to do I've been unable to find info regarding.

I'd like to take a playlist of MP3s and use it as the input for the
recording process.  If I rename all the files in a numeric sequence, I
can use the method shown in the CD-Writing Howto of "for I in *.mp3"
etc.  But, how can I send the file listing as written in the M3U file
to that set of commands?

I'm sure, due to the great flexibility of pipes/redirection, and shell
commands, that I must be able to do this.  Any help?
--

Nil Carborundum Illegitimi