Nope, that doesn't work.  Tried that this morning, and two problems
occured.  The playlist is no longer a playlist, since neither XMMS nor
MPG123 can play songs from it.  And, it still doesn't fix the parsing
problem that "for I etc..." had.  I end up with unrecognized filenames,
or (when just echoing) a string of individual words, each on their own
line, just as before.

--

Nil Carborundum Illegitimi