The reason that *anybody* would care ('cause I'd imagine that by the end
of
the thread a lot of people were wondering the same thing) is because the
original post was discussing the speed of execution.

An emulator is inherently slow; an API is not.

However, if you want to run no Windows software, you don't care about
that, either.

I admire your detachment, but there's still software aplenty that is
under Windows that's not under Linux yet.  Though less every day.

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org