No, YOU don't get it.

He's trying to make Mandrake into a great distrbution by getting them to
fix up what's wrong, and you're telling him that he shouldn't say that.

That's just too stupid for words.

In fact, he stated CLEARLY that IT ALREADY WORKS FOR HIM.
He'd like it to WORK FOR MORE PEOPLE.

Doesn't that seem like a GOOD IDEA?

Ye Gods, I'm losing it here.

Like civilme did a few weeks ago I think I'd better drop off this list
before I get too upset and turn into the firebrand I've been other
places and in other contexts and leave more of you with the impressin
that I'm a sweet lovable guy you've (mostly) seen on this list.

I don't mind "stupid questions" from people who are trying to get things
to work but these "holier than thou" "experts only" "we don't want the
damned distribution fixed because then the unwashed masses might start
using Mandrake" attitudes really piss me off.

I've other better things to do that read that.

I really liked this list when I got here; lots of helpful people trying
to help.

Can we get back to that and not get so bent out of shape when somebody
suggests that Mandrake might just possibly have some room for
improvement?

OTOH, a loving reminder that this isn't a bug-reporting list could be in
order.

On the first hand, bugs are NOT handled well by the Mandrake "process"
and that's for sure.

Alen: I suggest that you post bugs to the bug-reporting list, and/or to
the cooker list.
      This is really a user-support group rather than an official
Mandrake list.

Others: we all (myself included) need to get a grip.

I'm gonna at least delete all mail with this topic, and

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org