I take it you remember the Video Toaster then,
it was built for the Amiga OS, which I wonder,
did Amiga OS have protected memory  like
Linux/Unix?

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Stephen F. Bosch mewed:

--
Want to make some extra pocket change
listening to your realplayer while you surf?

Sign up for ClickDough and get paid to surf the web.
http://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=kittypuss