Does Bloodhound have an inoculate option?
Every time I do something to LILO Nortens tells me the boot sector has changed,
and asks me if it was intentional or not, then gives me the options of
inoculate or repair
Check to see if one of the options in Bloodhound is automatically fix or warn

Just a thought
Andrew