Andrew George wrote:

> Does Bloodhound have an inoculate option?
> Every time I do something to LILO Nortens tells me the boot sector has changed,
> and asks me if it was intentional or not, then gives me the options of
> inoculate or repair
> Check to see if one of the options in Bloodhound is automatically fix or warn

I don't think you want to inoculate, if this causes actual changes.  If it merely
means to always ignore this mbr change in the future, then inoculate sounds like a
good idea.  If it causes the mbr to be altered in any way, since inoculation
typically means to inject something to cause the inoculation to happen, then don't
inoculate, or at the very least create a boot floppy for your Linux configuration,
first.

It would be safer to make sure you have a good boot floppy for the Linux
configuration, first, in any case.

mike