You can use rpm to check the packages affected, and then reinstall
these package.
For example, the following steps find the package, verify the package,
and if affected, reinstall the package from CDROM

# rpm -qf /bin/mount
mount-2.9o-1
# rpm -V mount
# rpm -U --force mount-*rpm

Anyway, you should protect your machine with firewall and update
exploitable packages, and you should do many things before it is
security enough :-)

--
  lark