Actually, I suspect it is just a fuss :-)

Security check is scheduled to run in localtime 24:00 or say 00:00, so
if you are lazy and usually sleep early and shutdown the machine when
you sleep like a babe pig, you have no chance to have it run. And now,
by chances, you sleep a little late and security check is run, you get
this warning.

As I said again and again, use rpm -Va , rpm -qf, rpm -V to check the
packages, and then make decision, or you will be reinstalling your
system every day :-)

--
  lark