root wrote:
> After a lot of download and adjusting work I finished a homebrew
> Mandrake-iso, which I burned on CD.  But it only contains the default
> configuration files...
> Is there a possibility to include my adjusted configuration files (i.e.
> isdn-files, crontab...) in the installation files on the CD?
> Ok, I could backup /etc on a disk and then overwrite the install
> settings, but hopefully there is another, more elegant way...
> Any sort of help appreciated!

To manage this:
1. mount your CD normally, as a normal iso9660 fs.
Note. now it's too late, but you _could_ have done it _before_
burning anything, by mounting your cd _image_ with the "loopback"
option. This may be useful later on.

2. in your CD burning program set the input to both the tree
in your current CD, and the new files you want to integrate.

3. generate a new image. You _don't_ have to burn it yet,
(if you have enough work disk space) you can check it
by mounting it with "loopback".

4. when you are satisfied, you can burn it.

--
Jean-Louis Debert        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
74 Annemasse  France