On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, you wrote:

> Maybe you didn't get my point...
> I meant to include my adjusted configuration files in a way
> that they are installed intead of the default ones.
> For example, there is the file /etc/smb.conf. It contains
> only the default values and I would like to have my
> smb.conf with my adjusted values placed in the /etc
> directory during install. Then I wouldn't have to adjust them
> after the installation...
> So to speak: Is it possible to have my adjusted config files
> (i.e. my current /etc-directory) installed instead of the
> ones Mandrake included?
> I know it's a difficult task...
> Thanks in advance.

David:
I think the list *DID* get your point. The point was that
you'd mount your "generic" CD in xcdroast, and using the
"add globs" and "remove globs" fields, customize your CD
and make a new cd image on your hard drive. THEN, you burn
the NEW cd image to another CDROM, this time, it's your
CUSTOM setup.
        John