Am Fre, 28 Apr 2000 schrieben Sie:
> John Murphy wrote:

> But only till 2000 12 31.  What use is that?  Answer: None, to me.

Hi Ron,
why do you have reservations for such dates ? As long as such programs are
usefull, you can use it. And if 12. 31 is coming in your near environment, and
there is no comparable application, and - maybe, the price is not too bad -
hmm, you can buy it or leave it. So you have your time to decide, is it the
worth for you or not.

Think, such applications, assumed the price is okay, have there worth in any
way in comparation to such a thing like they are coming from Redmond or the
area of there. With such applications like "winsel" you have to pay a lot of
unnecessary money and you get a very very Beta-release of OS.

"winsel" is a typical german word and says whimper in english.

So my advice would be, dont't have a fear for that date - try it by yourself
also and you have your choice or not - you can believe me.

Good - or not ?

bye
Hans Schneidhofer