On Sat, May 06, 2000 at 04:20:45PM -0700, AG wrote:
-> Just select +DIR from the playlist buttons and select the mount point of your
-> CD as the directory.

That didn't work for me. I tried mounting the CD, but it didn't like the
default file system. How do I specify the file system at mount time?

Selecting /dev/cdrom did not work, possibly because the user only has read
permissions on the CD-ROM drive. (brw-r--r-- 2 root disk 11, 0 May 5 1998
cdrom)

->