In XMMS go to preferences, Audio I/O, and enable Audio CD Player. Then press OK
and go to the open file dialog (or the playlist dialog if you prefer), and look
into /mnt/cdrom, where you'll see the audio tracks.

Asheesh Laroia, escribió:
> Sorry to ask such a silly question, but how can I get XMMS to play CDs?
>
> In Windows, you drag-n-drop E:\Track05.cda to the window, and it starts
> playing, but there's no Linux/UNIX equivalent.
>
> I right-clicked everwhere, but I must have something wrong.
>
> Thanks so much in advance.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Asheesh Laroia.
>
> --
> YOW!!  Everybody out of the GENETIC POOL!
*Guillermo Belli        -        Linux User #121340*
*                 ICQ #38321312                    *
*http://sites.netscape.net/memo81 (en construccion)*