On Thu, 25 May 2000, James wrote:

> To add to the list of packages.. I think it would be really nice if
> Mandrake offered more MTA solutions, namely qmail, which can be chosen
> (with a brief definition of each) at install time.

FYI, I'm working on a qmail RPM that will include all patches (based on
qmail-1.03+patches RPM), but which will be much easier to install (namely
no install source, then recompile idea).  Give me some time, I'm working
on a RPM for Mahogany right now, and as soon as it's done will finish the
Qmail RPM(s).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721