I am having trouble with the theme manager i KDE, on my mandrake 7.0 system
As root i have no problem, but as normal user i have the following problem. (one
of my buddies have the exact same problem too, on a new installation).
When i select a theme all works fine except the desktop buttons on the panel and
the windowborderbakcground do not change color.
When i run kthememgr from a term i get the following error messages, i've cut
away the first 20 lines, as it is the same series of errors repeating itself:
.
.
.
.
kthememgr: QFile::putch: File not open
kthememgr: QFile::writeBlock: File not open
kthememgr: QFile::writeBlock: File not open
kthememgr: QFile::writeBlock: File not open
kthememgr: QFile::putch: File not open
sh: pidof: command not found
kill: usage: kill [-s sigspec | -n signum | -sigspec] [pid | job]... or kill -l
[sigspec]

                  ( x x )
  -------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
  |                                     |