On Sunday 24 December 2000 20:51, you wrote:
> KDE 2.0 and 2.01 don't have a theme manager in their final releases.
>
> Yes, this does indeed suck. 2.1 will though.
>
> You can find instructions on installing themes in the meantime on
> kde.themes.org
>
> Merry christmas,
>
> Mike

Mike,

That sounds great, but under what heading is that info located cause I've
been all over that site and wasn't able to find anything relating to that app
or installing themes on KDE2 enabled machines.
--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds