> Ok, here's the scenario. I'm trying to setup a Linux box here at work.
> What I'm trying to figure out is what I need to do to log into our
network
> (WinNT Enterprise). Any thoughts?

This depends on what you want to do. To access a file share, and assuming
you have the Samba client installed, smbclient //server/share -Uuser
password is, I believe, the proper syntax. This opens an ftp-like
interface (console based) to the server for the purpose of transferring
files.

For browsing, you still need the Samba client package, however you will
also need one of the "Network Neighborhood" clones written to provide a
GUI interface to smbclient.

Hope this helps!

This message was sent using MI-Webmail.
No matter where you are, never lose touch.
Get your Email using MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/