Hi all,

I first of all would like to thank all the Linux-Mandrake developers and
contributors for making a really great distro.

Now over to my "problem".

I've tried to install 7.1 on an elder HP NetServer LH II with an AMI
MegaRAID card.
During the installation everything works fine. It loads the MegaRAID
module as well as the AIC7xxx module, finds the 3 RAID disks I set up.
I'm able to partition them, format them and install on them.
But when the install is over and it's time to boot into my newly
installed system it spits out a "Kernel panic: Can't mount blablabla".

I see it booting up 'til the SCSI part (knowing it _should_ load the
MegaRAID module before the AIC7xxx) fails to load MegaRAID...

I've tried the regular install, I've tried the expert mode, I've tried
the regular text mode to no avail...
I had to "resign" ;) to SuSE as I didn't want to use Redhat (which also
worked flawlessly).

I'm no programmer or a really good linux hacker so I can't come up with
a sollution to this _and_ I was hoping one of you would be able to shed
som light on this issue for me.

BTW.
I found the same problem with the 7.02 version....

Many thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Stig-Ørjan Smelror