This module doesn't work with kernel 2.2.15 or 2.2.16.  2.2.14 kernels
seems to be the latest that can use the module.  I'm not sure what's
changed, but I do know that it causes a kernel OOPS when trying to load
pppd and will often make the system highly unstable.  When I do find the
solution, I will post it here.  Anybody else who figure this out, please
let me know.  But if you want to get this working now, just use kernel
2.2.14.

John Kim
Linux System Engineer @ ASL - visit us as www.aslab.com