Hi - I've given up the unequal struggle with post fix and gone
back to sendmail.  But I have a problem.....

Fetchmail downloads the post, but unless I specify procmail in my
.fetchmailrc file as the MDA, the mail is dumped in

/var/spool/mqueue.

I then have to run /usr/sbin/sendmail -q for the .forward file
invocation of procmail to kick in and send the post to the right
mailboxes.

Is there any way of automating this second step so that the post
is delivered to the right place without having to manually run
sendmail?

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of its parts. "  *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *