Have you setup RealPlayer to use TCP exclusively? By default
Realplayer will sometimes attempt to use UDP for connections because
it does less handshaking and may therefore stream more effectively.
If you have any trouble between you and the site you are connecting
to the lack of handshaking can keep your connection from functioning
at all. Once Real told me to try out forcing my player to always use
TCP the reliability of my connections went up dramatically. Something
to try if you haven't already tried it.

Traci

--
Traci Collins, MA