Hi, I'm running Mandrake 7.1... wondering, what would be the best mail
server to go with?  Sendmail, postfix or (whats the other one?) qmail?  I'm
rather novice, but have played around with linux here and there for a while,
but I'm not at the Rocket Scientist stage yet.  What I want to setup is mail
for my buddies under my domain, and I'd like for them to use there POP email
client as well as Pine.  Any suggestions?  Also, if there is a good walk
thru site for the setup of whatever you reccomend, I'd appreciate it.

Mark