> The Voodoo3 installation was bitterly disappointing.  I was all
> prepared for a struggle and ... Smooth as glass.  Hmph!  Leave it
> to Mandrake to take the fun out of the install.  No challenge.

How's your 3d acceleration?  I've been struggling to get quake 3 running
correctly with the Matrox G400 card, thinking of changing to Voodoo so I can
play this game.  I've even been trying to get the new DRI running with XFree
4.01 but I'm just not that Linux savvy yet and this is just making me very
depressed  : (

Thanks, Mike